Sunday 24 February 2008

Fade To Black


Looks like I managed to just creep through the back entrance and straight back onto my own blog again. After my internet being down for what felt like an eternity I'm back.

I do come bearing many gifts too. (What did you expect?!?!)

Firstly we've got the Durrty Goodz Takeover Show ripped. Thanks to the lovely people at Grimegenre.com

Durrty Goodz 1Xtra Takeover

He takes over Semtex's show, it contains lots of new freestyles and hand picked musical choices from the man himself. If you are a Durrty Goodz fan it's a must and if you aren't.... it's still a must.

Next present for all the long time suffering Blacksterz Blog Readers is the latest offering from President T. Truthfully I haven't heard that much from him at all. I know he used to do more in the past and I loved the track with JME "Heard What I Said" but it had me wondering what he was doing currently. Well he has released a long awaited promo download for fans and people not in the know entitled "Back Inna Da Face Vol 1". He keeps things very grimey and sticks to his unique flow. Check it out and cross your fingers it doesn't take as long before his next release!
President T - Back Inna Da Face Vol 1

Chipmunk's latest CD "League Of My Own" is out now to buy and here is a nice little remix from arguably the Grime scene's most promising young artist. The remix features Double S, Ice Kid, Maverik and Griminal. Have a listen it's a big track.


And the last of my pressies on my return to the world wide web is a compilation of tracks put together by DJ Mad Vybez. I'll be honest I haven't listened to it yet so I'm not sure if they are mixed and if they are all instrumentals, but judging by the name I of it I think it's a sound enough guess to say it's all the instrumentals in one megamix. I'm going to check it out and have a listen because the tracklist is looking sweeter than a nut. Get it here:
DJ Mad Vybez - Beats Not Bars Vol 1
Tracklist:
Maniac - Devil
Rapid - Top 3 Selected
Mega Mc - Dangerous Liaisons
Benga & Coki - Night
Skepta - Fucking Widda Team
Skepta - Bumberclart Badman
Wiley - Gangsters
Wiley - Chance Us
D Structo - Chosen Path
Virgo - Puzzle
D Structo - Real Talk Refix
Mad Vybez - Grime Inc
Davinche - Megadrive
Scream - Request Line
Skepta - You Dead Pussy
Wiley - Dark Waters
D Structo - Ghost In The Walls
Low Deep - Upside Down
Plastician - Trippin' Refix
S.K.I.T.Z Beats - Battle Riddim


Happy now?

No comments: