Wednesday 6 February 2008

Vodka Mixer?


Evenin'

Ever feel dumb for sitting smiling all on your own? Well as I stare into the laptop screen typing up this blog, I am grinning like some insane clown after throwing 14 custard pies in the faces of 6 clowns and the ringleader while managing to keep my balance tightroping with a unicycle. Yes joyful is a word definitely up for consideration at the moment to describe my mood, because sitting right next to me as I type, are my new best friends. Mr. Pioneer CDJ 800 MK2 and Mrs. Denon DNS 1000, throw in a nice little mixer and an audio interface and Blacky's a happy chappy!

Although it feels right the timing could not be worse, with exams and essays all to be written up at this very moment in time, my heart might just tear in two! So quickly without much thought I tried recording a very short little grime mix for any willing ears!

Playlist: 1. Klashnekoff - No Escape (Refix)
2. Get Set - Kano
3. That's Hype - JME
4. Hype Hype (DJ Wonder Remix) - Lethal Bizzle
5. Colder - Wiley

No comments: