Wednesday 14 May 2008

Star In The Hood

I must sincerely apologise for taking so long to update my blog. It's been quite a busy few weeks with A Levels etc. I'm off school (supposedly studying) and I hope to get back into the swing of things quickly!
There has been a lot I need to touch on again and I think it's best to start with the grime scenes very own Tinchy Stryder.
He has released a video to his new track 'Breathe'. It's quite similar to his past videos but the tune is nice so it's all good. On another note, the chain he wears in the video couldn't be good for his neck, I think I'd be in pain after wearing that for 3:21 minutes. Here's the video.

Tinchy Stryder - Breathe


Remember to check out Stryder's new Blogspot for all the latest news surrounding him. It's updated quite regularly and apart from the bigging up of Man United winning the Premiership it's a good read.

The trailer to his next video 'Stryderman' has also gone up. The video has been completed and should be out soon. Until then you've got a sweet little trailer to wet your appetite.

Tinchy Stryder - Stryderman (Trailer)

No comments: